Training and Networking Events in the East Midlands UK
Having studied at the University of Exeter where I qualified as a secondary school maths teacher, I am now utilising my teaching
skills in offering training and mentoring to PAs.
I am currently the Regional Chair for the East Midlands for EUMA (European Management Assistants) in the UK. Throughout 2011 I
have been organising and running training & networking events for PAs, EAs and senior Admins in the East Midlands.
Topics have ranged from building your self confidence and presenting yourself in the best light, to using neuro-linguistic programming
in the workplace, to managing your emotions at work. Guest speakers have given presentations to an invited group, at a selection of
I've also led events for the West Midlands and Herts / Bucks / Beds regions.
If you are interested in attending a future event, hosting an event, or being a speaker for us, or would like to ask me to coach / mentor
you, please get in touch.
Date of next event: to be confirmed - watch this space!
National and International Speaker
From 2010 onwards, I have been invited to speak at a number of PA and EA conferences / seminar programmes in the UK, Republic
of Ireland, Australia, Dubai, Norway, Moscow and Asia. Topics which I have been asked to present on include:
* 'PA' should stand for 'Particularly Ambitious',
* "Getting Connected and Building Relationships",
* "Conflict is Inevitable but Combat is Optional: Effective Conflict Resolution in the Workplace",
* "Climbing The Corporate Ladder in a Competitive Market: Building Your Professional Reputation and Leveraging Skills",
* "Perfect Powerpoint Presentations",
* "Your Company has a Five Year / Ten Year Plan - What's Yours?"
* "Networking and Linking - What's In It For Me?"
I am available for coaching, mentoring and training PAs as well as motivational speaking, through my company, Pica Aurum.
PA Trainer / Speaker