"EXECUTIVE SECRETARY" magazine - www.executivesecretary.com. Editorial Board member and
Contributor. * MARCH 2011: Invited by Publisher / Editor Lucy Brazier to join the Editorial Board, and featured in a three-page "Profile" in the first
issue. (PDF copy availablehere).
* SEPTEMBER 2011: 2-page article on using LinkedIn as a resource for job-hunting (PDF here).
* NOVEMBER 2011: 3-page article on dealing with Cold-Callers (PDF here)
National Association of Headteachers' PAs - "NAHPA" magazine - www.nahpa.co.uk. 2009-2011: Interviewee and Regular Contributor.
2012: Editor of the magazine: my first issue as Editor was published in February 2012. * JUNE 2010: 3-page article entitled "The Pop-Star PA?" (PDF here).
* MARCH 2011: 2-page article "Update". (PDF here).
* JUNE 2011: 2-page "Update" (PDFhere), plus 2-page article "Me? Oh, I'm just a PA" (PDF copyhere).
* OCTOBER 2011: 3-page "Update", 3-page "Social Media in Schools" and 4-page "Dealing with Cold Callers" (PDF here).
* FEBRUARY 2012: Editor of whole issue. Writer of all unnamed articles throughout the edition. (PDF of whole issue here).
"PA LIFE" magazine: www.palife.com. Invited to join Editorial Board. * November 2011: quoted in "How to Make the Perfect Powerpoint Presentation" and "Your Personal Assistant" (PDF here).
* April 2012: I was invited to be a guest speaker at PA Life's "ExecSec Summit" 2-day event for PAs, on the topic of "Perfect
"EXECUTIVE PA" magazine - www.executivepa.com. Regular Contributor. I have contributed as parrt of the Reader
Panel for this magazine, and have been quoted in several articles from 2009 onwards.
Desk Demon - "PA ENTERPRISE" and "ADMIN ADVANTAGE" magazines - www.deskdemon.com.
Interviewee. Editor Susan Silva interviewed me by phone and email, and the resulting three page article was published in the May
2009 issues of both magazines, entitled "Angela Garry - a PA with Fantastic Hobbies". Clickhere for a pdf of the article.